Piñon Candle. Winters in the Southwest, lingering bonfires, wool jackets in rotation. The Piñon Candle is an earthy fragrance with notes of piñon logs, cedar, and vanilla. It’s made from 100% soy wax, fine fragrance oils and has a cotton-core wick. It’s a perfect size for anywhere in your home!
- Size: 7.2 oz, 2.9″x 3.5″
- Burn Time: 40-50 hours
- Amber jar with brass lid
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- Don’t burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your wick to curl over, as this can create a larger than normal flame.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it’s been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.
There are no reviews yet.